Replace Your Linear Motion Parts and Not Your Design!
Drop-in LFPM No-Lube Linear Motion Guides, Lead Screws, Slide Nuts, and Slide Trucks
Designed to Seamlessly Replace:
Matches Fit, Form, and Function:
Benefits of Low Friction Polymer Materials (LFPM)
- High load/high compression strength. 19,000 PSI.
- Low Friction. Documented coefficients of friction from 0.050 to .115.
- Deadens vibration and noise. Vibration attenuation 25 times better than steel.
- Non seizing machine failures. Predictable use and wear.
- Tough and solid in wicked environments. Resists most contaminants, coolants and wash downs.
- Standard temperature can withstand up to 180 deg. F surface temperature.
- High Temperature LFPM available that can withstand up to 400 deg. F surface temperature.
- Precision/Accuracy. Zero Shrinkage and Mirror Image capability replicates mating surfaces.
- High Shock Loads.
- LFPM solutions are a low-cost option for Emergency or Designed Applications.
- ZERO Lubrication required.